Mozes is a mobile company that engages audiences during concerts, sporting events, and live television broadcasts through social and location-based experiences
PLEASANT RIDGE, MI–(Marketwire – Jan 16, 2013) – ePrize, a global leader in engagement for mobile, social, and web campaigns — and the largest provider of interactive promotions — today announced the acquisition of Mozes, a mobile company that engages audiences during concerts, sporting events, and live television broadcasts through social and location-based experiences. Today’s news underscores the growth and expansion of ePrize capabilities, as this is the third acquisition for ePrize within 18 months.
The recent ePrize acquisitions demonstrate the company’s strong momentum in the multi-channel space, driving consumer interactions and influencing behavior on the path to purchase for large brands. Recent company momentum milestones include:
- July 2011: ePrize acquired a CRM division of Apollo Data Technologies, a predictive analytics firm that enables the company to dive into consumer behavior and provide insights behind brand campaigns.
- January 2012: ePrize acquired Cellit, a mobile solutions company that further enhanced its presence in engaging consumers within retail by integrating solutions with POS systems through mobile CRM.
- August 2012: ePrize was acquired by Catterton Partners, the leading consumer private equity firm
- October 2012: ePrize announced an equity stake in the new business LevelEleven, an enterprise gamification company originally incubated within ePrize.
- January 2013: ePrize acquires Mozes, a mobile engagement company that will now add live event capabilities to its ever-growing portfolio of digital services.
Brands utilize Mozes’ technology platform to engage users at live events, which allows them to “connect, collect and convert” consumers in real time and drive behavior through the web, in store, or experiences such as festivals, concerts and television shows. Mozes has powered numerous well-known campaigns for clients like Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Live Nation, and Rock the Vote during the recent presidential election. Additional live event campaigns powered by Mozes include The American Idols Live! Tour, the Country Music Association Awards, and Adweek and Ad:Tech conferences.
“Brands have a huge opportunity to leverage the audience’s mobile devices to channel the excitement of live events into real data and conversion,” said Matt Wise, CEO of ePrize. “Adding Mozes’ technology to our existing promotion, loyalty and CRM platforms allows for an even more holistic approach to digital engagement. We provide tools that make it easy for brands to personally connect with their consumers in any environment and on every screen, ultimately building the relationship and driving engagement during the path to purchase.”
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Mozes was number 577 on the 2012 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies, and will now fall under the ePrize brand. ePrize will retain the company’s employees and offices in Palo Alto and its location in Nashville, Tenn.
About ePrize, Inc.
A global leader in digital engagement, ePrize changes the way brands interact with consumers. With multi-channel solutions spanning web, social media, mobile, and live events, ePrize campaigns connect engagement to point of sale all on a single unified platform. More than 50% of the Fortune 500 brands and many world-class agencies rely on ePrize’s creative, technology and legal services. Since 1999, ePrize has created CRM and loyalty campaigns in 44 countries for clients like Coca-Cola, Microsoft, The Gap, Lenovo, NHL, Yahoo!, P&G and AT&T. Headquartered in Detroit, ePrize also has offices in New York, Nashville, Chicago, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and Seattle.
For more information, click here.